To check your application status, please enter your information below. Make sure it’s the same information you used when applying for the Kaua‘i 2021 Coronavirus Rental and Utility Assistance Program. For example, if Jane used her information to apply for herself and many people in her household, make sure to use Jane’s name, last 4 of her social security number and zipcode below.
Applications take about 24 hours to be available for search, and our database is updated every weekday at 7 am, 12 pm and 7 pm (all HST).
When your application is in process, you will be contacted by Kaua‘i Federal Credit Union if there are questions or missing information to help process your application.
We appreciate your patience.
Application Status Descriptions
- New Your application has been received and will be processed soon.
- Pending Approval Application has been received. We are working on processing your application. You will be contacted by an Intake Specialist should there be any questions or missing information.
- Approved Application has been approved and is in queue to be funded. Note, if you requested utilities and rent assistance, funding will occur to those direct parties at different points in time. Please call us if you have specific inquiries as to the timing of each vendor’s payment.
- Complete Application is complete, and funding has been processed for all approved funds.
- Disapproved Application has been declined. You will be notified as to the reason for this.
- Total Benefit Months This is the number of months that you have either been approved for, or are in process of being approved. Please note, currently we can not fund more than 12 months of benefit, or in some cases up to 15. Total benefit months can be blank if your application has not been fully processed. Please check back, as we work on your application. Please contact us at (808) 482-3777 if you have any questions.
Note: If you submitted duplicate applications, you may see your name more than once. Only one application will be approved, and the others will show up as disapproved. Please contact us if you have any questions.